ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 with high-performance blower-style cooling for small chassis and SLI setups.
- NVIDIA TURINGTM:ASUS GeForce® RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
- Redesigned Shroud improves cooling for multi-card configurations and chassis with limited airflow
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust Resistance is a larger, quieter, and dust resistant fan that shifts more air.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Blow them away
The ASUS Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti is designed from the ground up for systems with multiple GPUs or other airflow restricting scenarios by incorporating a host of subtle design optimizations that improve airflow through the shroud and increase reliability. Grasp the reins of the most powerful graphics platform ever.
The Turbo GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti features a new shroud that’s designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in SLI setups and space-restricted chassis. This physical buffer is paired with an angled shroud surface that funnels cool air to a large 80mm fan to ensure Turing™’s thermals remain under control in any scenario.
- Features DirectX 12 API for vibrancy and clarity
- Cost-efficient NVIDIA® GeForce™ provides effective Blu-ray playback acceleration and great gaming experience
- Built-in 11 GB memory to hold textures, frame buffer, shadow maps, bump maps, and lightning info that allows the GPU to perform rapid rendering
- Built-in low-power fan keeps the board cool and ensures a long-lasting usability