ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 Advanced edition 8GB GDDR6 with enthusiast-level technology for extreme 4K and VR gaming
- Quantum Cloud Compatible
- NVIDIA TURING™: ROG GeForce® RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX and enjoy today’s biggest games in amazing detail.
- Axial-tech Fans feature an all-around better design and IP5X dust resistance.
- 2.7-Slot Design expands cooling surface area by over 20% compared to last gen.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages to fuel Turing™’s cores.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
The ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 teams up NVIDIA®‘s A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overlocking boundaries, while cooling that’s honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing™’s performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customise and tweak this extreme hardware, you call the shots.
Better, Faster, Stronger
To keep Turing™’s temperatures under tight control, we’ve brought a larger cooler to the table, which necessitates a more powerful and efficient fan that must maintain a whisper-quiet acoustic profile. Axial-tech meets these three design challenges by implementing our latest innovations for fan performance. We’ve reduced the size of the fan’s hub to allow for longer blades and added a barrier ring that increases structural integrity and downward air pressure through the ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080’s heatsink array. And we’ve also implemented IP5X dust resistance to seal the fan’s internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly. The new design allows Axial-tech fans to shift more air and spin at higher speeds without increasing noise levels.
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
To activate 0dB mode, please use GPU Tweak Software with the Performance (P) bios mode selected, or engage Quiet (Q) bios mode by using the onboard switch.
Sink your heat into this
This generation, our top-end cards adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because bigger is better. We’ve increased the overall surface area of our cooling array by over 20% compared to last gen. If you want to squeeze the most out of the ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080’s performance, our latest design gives you a lot more thermal headroom for overclocking. If you’re just looking for an amazing plug-and-play experience, the extra heat dissipation keeps your fans running at lower speeds while you game.
- Supports DirectX 12 API for efficient workload distribution across all available cores to get the best output
- Enjoy optimal gaming experience and ultra-rich content with NVIDIA® GeForce™ RTX 2080
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability