ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it’s a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games.
- Broadcast your gameplay: Get amazing performance and image quality while livestreaming to Twitch or YouTube. The GTX 1660 Ti’s dedicated hardware encoder delivers 15% improved efficiency over prior generation graphics cards and is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- Dual-ball fan bearing design can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Packs a Punch
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti crams high performance into just 2 slots. Our patented Wing-blade design is coupled with a dual-ball fan bearing to bring high performance and incredible durability. If that doesn’t already convince you of the Phoenix’s resilience, consider that each card is manufactured using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets a new standard of quality. If you’re looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years of games to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They’re pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag and increase the geometric wing span without taking up more physical space.
Dual-ball Fan Bearing
2X longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Dual-ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
- OpenGL 4.5 API offers a wide range of rendering, texture mapping functions, special effects and other improvements to enable truer output
- Cost-efficient NVIDIA® GeForce™ provides effective Blu-ray playback acceleration and great gaming experience
- Built-in low-power fan keeps the board cool and ensures a long-lasting usability